Tract Name: Wateree Rd-Hwy 21 Status: SOLD
County: Fairfield County, SC
Price: $267,500 / $2,500 per acre
Property Details: Habitat diversity, location, and timber income potential make this 107-acre property stand out from the crowd.
- Convenient access to I-77 (1 hour to Charlotte, 45 minutes to Columbia)
- Proximity to boating access for Lake Wateree and Cedar Creek Reservoir
- Abundant paved road frontage
- Extensive road, trail, and terraced fire break system
- 60+/- acres of well-stocked, 17-year old loblolly pine
- Creeks and drains
- Diverse wildlife habitat suited for deer, turkey, dove, rabbit, and quail:
› Mixed hardwood stands for hard and soft mast production
› Recently thinned pine (2016) will sprout grasses, forbs, and other wildlife beneficial growth in the upcoming summer
› Open areas provide early successional habitat and space for supplemental plantings
Parcel Report: Wateree Rd – Hwy 21 Tract Report (pdf – 413kb)
Listing Agent: Tim Cartner
Mobile: (704) 996-0380Email Agent
Location: 34.50307, -80.93542
Google Property Map: Map it!
Note: Viewing is by appointment only. The information provided herein is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to verify all items.