Many landowners are uncertain where to begin when it comes to land and timber management and sales. To remedy this, I offer a free, no-obligation property inspection and report for prospective clients with 20+ wooded acres within my primary work area.
The post-inspection report will provide the following information:
- Timber descriptions (species, stand health, maturity) and whether or not you have marketable timber.
- Recommended land and timber management practices based on our pre-inspection conversation.
- Services and associated fee estimates.
This report does not include timber values.
To get started I’ll need the following:
- Your name and ownership name
- Phone and email address
- Total parcel(s) acres
- Property Location (county and state)
Send this information to me through the form on the contact page or by email, phone, or text. Upon receipt, I’ll compile relevant maps and records necessary for the inspection and contact you to schedule a time to come out to your property. Inspections are made within four weeks from initial contact, depending on current workload and weather. I look forward to hearing from you.