Tract Name: Mount Olive Road Tract Status: Available
County: Cabarrus, North Carolina
Lot Sizes and Price: ±7.3 ($99,900); ±8.28 ($109,900); ±5.66 ($84,900); ±31.52 ($349,900).
Note: The lots as drawn are conceptual, meaning they have not been surveyed and subdivided. The owner is willing to sell the tract as a whole or to subdivide into parcels. Drawn lot acreages are based on calculated estimates–a survey will be needed to determine the exact acreage. Lot lines may be modified to suit buyer preferences.
Details: Location, wildlife habitat, and timber income potential make this property stand out from the crowd.
- ± 30 miles to downtown Charlotte.
- Moderate terrain
- Mature, high-value loblolly pine timber
- Mature, high-value hardwood timber
- Low property taxes for the larger parcel. The property is currently enrolled in the Forestry Present-Use Tax Program (this usage can be continued by the purchaser if certain conditions are met).
- Abundant paved road frontage
Zoning: AO (Agricultural/Open District)
Preliminary Soil Report: SoilsReport.pdf
Listing Agent: Tim Cartner
Mobile: (704) 996-0380Email Agent
Location: 35.42348, -80.46978
Tim Cartner’s real estate license is affiliated with Carolina Timberland Sales, Inc.
Note: Viewing is by appointment only. The information provided herein is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to verify all items.